The National Islamic Funeral Committee
What we do at NIFC?
At NIFC we organise funerals on behalf of our members using nationally recognised funeral directors. When the unthinkable happens, we’ll be with you every step of the way and help alleviate stress.
In the last 10 years the average funeral cost in the UK has risen from £2,733 to £4,417 in 2019, that is an increase of about 60%.
With the funeral cost increasing in the UK, bereaved families can often struggle to cover all the expenses at once.
NIFC has been set up with the family of the deceased in mind.
We aim to reduce stress for the bereaving family as well as help them avoid sudden financial strain.
How it works?
- Members contribute a monthly sum, depending on their age group*.
- Members will never pay more than the national average cost of a funeral.
- At the time of a death, NIFC will organise the funeral on your behalf and cover the full cost.
- The funeral will be organised with a recognised national funeral director.
- NIFC death committee guarantee an Islamic burial.
- You will have peace of mind that everything is taken care of whilst their is a grievance in the family.
- We do not charge you any fees for using NIFC services.
*We use electronic payment methods only to ensures transparency and traceability.
Why Join Us?
- To remove the stress of organising a funeral at a time of great difficulty.
- To avoid paying a large sum of money in one instalment.
- To have the funeral organised by well recognised funeral directors.
- To have a National family stand with you in your time of need.
- To pay only for the funeral, as NIFC does not charge any fees for providing these services.